Zitron ZVN 12 Axial Fans
The ZVN 12 is a 1200 mm variable pitch, axial flow fan designed and certified by Talleres Zitron, Spain. The fans are fabricated and assembled in Downunder Mining’s premises according to the highest engineering standards.
- adjustable blades made from aluminium alloy
- internal guide vanes that improve the fan’s efficiency and structural rigidity
- hot dipped galvanised motor and fan casings
- various motors can be fitted according to the required fan duty
Advantages of the ZVN 12 over similarly sized fans are:
- the variable pitch blades make the fan more efficient over a wider range of pressures and flows
- the fans can be adjusted to provide more air only when needed reducing energy costs
- multiple, co-rotating, stages can be bolted together or separated without the use of splitters and without a loss of fan efficiency
- multiple stage fans are much quieter than their contra-rotating counterparts
Oops! We could not locate your form.
500 – 2500 pa
11 – 40 m3/s
18.5 – 90 kW