Zitron ZVN 20 Axial Fans
The ZVN 20 is a 2000 mm variable pitch, axial flow fan designed and certified by Talleres Zitron, Spain. The fans are fabricated and assembled in Downunder Mining’s premises according to the highest engineering standards.
- adjustable blades made from aluminium alloy
- internal guide vanes that improve the fan’s efficiency and structural rigidity
- hot dipped galvanised motor and fan casings
- various motors can be fitted according to the required fan duty
Advantages of the ZVN 20 over similarly sized fans are:
- the variable pitch blades make the fan more efficient over a wider range of pressures and flows
- the fans can be adjusted to provide more air only when needed reducing energy costs
- multiple, co-rotating, stages can be bolted together or separated without the use of splitters and without a loss of fan efficiency
Oops! We could not locate your form.
ZVN 20 HPF
2 000 – 4 600 Pa
2000 – 4 650 Pa
90 – 136 m3/s
96 – 140 m3/s